Photos can help members get the most out of discussions in the forum. So feel free to post as many as necessary to get your point across, without overdoing it. The maximum file size for each attachment is 4MB. There are 1,024KB's in 1MB.
Discussions where photos come into play include:
- identifying pests
- identifying crop problems or diseases
- illustrating DIY contraptions or inventions
- showing location or layout of plots
- showing farm stand displays
- showing product packaging
- showing indoor growing setup
Here are examples. Notice the file sizes. The first is 1MB, and the second is 400KB.